ProMariner 52038 ProTournament 36 Quad Charger
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Tournament Winning Technology. The fastest battery charger with the most features in its class. Specifically designed to deliver maximum charging performance and extend battery life. Get on the water first and stay there longer with tournament winning technology providing: 100 percent charge upon completion of multi-stage charging process. 100 percent charging output with AC power as low as 90 VAC. 50 percent lighter and 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers. Give your batteries what they demand with ProTournament Elite's three (3) digitally selectable performance matched 5-stage charge profiles. Using 100 percent of the available charging amps, ProTournament Elite's Distributed-On-Demand Charging technology will always distribute its full charging output to the combination of batteries connected to it as required by the discharge state of each battery.
- Professional Performance for Fastest Charge Times: Designed to deliver maximum charging performance and extend battery life
- Tournament Winning Technology: 100 percent charge upon completion of multi-stage charging process. 100 percent charging output with AC power as low as 90 VAC. 50 percent lighter and 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers.
- Forced Induction Cooling (360 Elite models only): Concealed waterproof fan provides forced air cooling for cooler operation and fastest charge times
- Digital LED Display with Dual Mode Battery Status Monitor: Intuitive LED display with charge mode indicators and real time charge level status with an on-the-water push-to-test feature for percent of battery power remaining
- 3 Selectable Performance Matched Charge Profiles: Profiles include: Standard Flooded/AGM batteries, HP AGM1 for pure lead AGM batteries like OPTIMA Blue Top Marine Batteries, HP AGM 2 for pure lead AGM Batteries like Odyssey Marine Batteries
- Waterproof Connector Port for Optional Status Remote: Optional tri-color LED charge mode status remote can be placed up to 12 feet away from the charger
- Digital 5-Stage Charging with Temperature Compensation: Analyzes connections and the ability for a battery to accept a charge, advance high fill rate charging, conditioning, auto maintain (energy saving mode) and automatic once a month storage recondition mode automatically monitors ambient temperatures and adjusts its charging output
- System OK and Individual Battery Trouble Status Indicators: Advanced technology eliminates time consuming trouble shooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- Built-in Safety and Pre-Wired for Easy Installation: Shock resistant, space saving extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house batteries, over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Distributed-On-Demand Technology